Speech and Language Therapist
Languages Spoken: English, Arabic, French
Education: Master Degree in Speech Therapy
Specialist: Speech Therapist
Types of Physician Full time
Dubai Health Authorities (DHA) licensed
Certification in Multi Disorders
• Provide daily with speech, language, voice, cognition, dyslexia and treatment for varying patient conditions.
• Evaluated and treated adults and with cognitive, speech, language, aphasia and voice deficits.
• Good knowledge and understanding of different disorders and different cases.
• Compassionate as i have a deep and strong desire to help people and serve the community.
• Coordinated care with psychologist, psychiatrist, neurologist and a wide variety of other health care professionals
• Strong clinical skills for patients with autism spectrum disorders and patients with down syndrome.
• Innovativeness as developing new methods to establish more effective treatments. adaptability as i have the ability to adjust to different conditions or circumstances.
• Valuated and treated speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
• Participated in team meetings to discuss patients needs on a weekly basis.
• Worked with a diverse, multicultural group of clients on a daily basis
I am a professional speech therapist with a Master Degree in Speech Therapy and almost nine years of experience in Algeria.
I founded my own cabinet of speech therapy in Alger, Algeria. I worked with all types of disorders such as aphonia, hoarseness, neurodevelopmental disorder, neurocognitive disorder; with adults and children’s patients.
This experience help me to be self -motivated with excellent supervisory and team leadership skill, managing my own speech therapy clinic, communicate with employees about what they want you to accomplish, also to motivate and encourage the team and individual employees to helps everyone accomplish their daily tasks more effectively.
To be consistency at the workplace made me set clear expectations and complete my tasks.
Certifications & Awards
English Learning Training at Algiers on 2012
Training in Speech Therapy at Algiers on 2017